Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ugh.

I wrote a really long post with pictures and everything and stupid Safari quit on me and I lost it all.

Suffice it to say, "Congratulations on chem grade, Deb. You should make a T shirt (it was funnier the first time around). Mommy didn't really care when I talked to her. She sort of "yeah, yeah, yeah-ed" me off the phone. Serins, I thought this year would be good for you b/c it's the Golden Boar. Viv did you see Snow Patrol? I'm going to see Bloc Party at the end of this month. I'm going to a dim sum bday party for my roommate today and then James and I are going to the Met to draw the statues. I'm travelling starting in April, would like to go to Seattle but probably not until after May. Probably Tonga for a bit to visit a friend."

Did you guys see the lunar eclipse last night?

No comments: