Friday, March 2, 2007

Hello back!

I had a chem test on Tueday and work has been busy. Yes, James and I are both fighting/recovering from colds. What do you meaned "marked" ? Is that good or bad? Or do I want to know. Anyways I just found out that I have the top score in my chem class. That's reassuring, in case I get in a program. Still waiting.
It snowed here in Seattle on Wednesday and there are still some flurries coming down right now. Can you believe it? It's snowing in March! I have the day off today. Jackie is coming over to teach me her secret recipe of making Mac n Cheese. I'm going to try to work in the garden a bit. What have you been doing with your days off, em?
I'm glad for you that mommy took it well. Mommy called me Tuesday night; it was right after I read your blog, em, the one where you said you were telling her that night. I thought it was funny that she was calling me and I swear that she was going to start talking about you, but she didn't. Not even a mention of you. She talked a little about viv moving back and a lot about how Owen was driving her crazy (I did tell her that Owen driving her crazy was her fault). We didn't talk about anything too important, just catching up. You think she was calling b/c that might have been the day she found out I am "marked"? Maybe she calling to make sure I was all right or something...
So Em, now that you all this free time, maybe you can make a trip to Seatlle? I'd wait a few weeks b/c of this unexpected snow is slowing the blooms, but the cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom and this city is full of them. I think the best time to come is in the spring. But I think you're going to Asia then. Remember to post a lot of pictures so we can live vicariously through you.
Serina, salsa dancing must be fun. I use to love it. Are you taking classes or just going out at night? Are you going to watch "Dancing with the Stars"? I love that show.
Viv, you must be excited to move back home. How is everything going by the way? Chin up, it's only a couple more weeks. Did you get into the Academy of Arts or are you still waiting to hear back?
You all know that you're welcome to visit anytime. Just give me a heads up. =)

No comments: