Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dude.

Serins:
I don't know that make-up brushes are that much better in Asia. You could probably get a nice set from Sephora. But if you want, I'll look into it for you.

If you want a designer bag, I can get on for you but since our styles are a little different, you should prob post some pics or send me some links of stuff you like and I'll try and find something similar.

Deb: I don't think I'm going to go out there for Easter. Mommy just called me today and asked me to come home. And her reason was that it was snowing in New York. Nevermind that it's been snowing here for the past 4 years. But whatever.

Viv:
I tried calling you today but my phone is cracked out. I dropped (threw) it a couple of times and now it's bipolar. And the antenna flew off one day. So there's a whole host of problems.

Anyway, you calling me back made me think, do you still have your old T-Mobile phone? The one you gave to Owen? Any thoughts on sending it over to me? Or any old T-Mobile phone?

Thanks.

Night, all.

No comments: