Sunday, March 18, 2007

Maybe my true calling is sweatshop worker

I'm taking a sewing class at FIT (the SF State of NY). The class project is a pair of pajama pants, which sounds simple but is more complicated than I thought. Anyway, I like the class. I'm learning different seams and hems and how to use a sewing machine. It's all basic stuff I wish I could have learned from Mommy.

Dude, video games is a good idea. I hope they have the Wii out there. I mean considering it is probably made in China. Though I guess I'm not technically going to China. Damn!

I'm basically just going to eat everything in sight. Hasn't really hit me yet that I am going. It's about a month away and I haven't prepped for it at all except to buy my ticket. I'm looking forward to it but in a distant sort of way.

Saw Running With Scissors and A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints this weekend. Serins have you read the book yet? It's so much better than the movie. A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints was good but sad. James cried. (Ha.) :) Anyway, did you finish Drawing with the Right Side of Your Brain? Can I borrow? Is it good? How did the move-in go? Did you tell Mommy? Email me your new address. Maybe I'll get you stuff for your apt in Asia.

Deb, I think I do want to go out to Seattle soon. Maybe for the weekend of April 8? What do you think about it?

Viv have you heard of Catherine Feeny? There's a really good song by her "Mr. Blue" that I think you'd like.

Owen. Where are you?

Cheerio chicks. Have a good day.

No comments: