Friday, March 2, 2007

Response

dang lack of user friendliness! couldn't the "post" button for a while.

neway so far, i've mainly been posting comments on all of your posts. this current post contains some responses to a few of your guys' posts.

Congrats to debs on getting the highest score in your chem class. that's really great! best of luck to you in being accepted in a program.

I have an idea regarding why mommy and daddy are praying and concerned about our health. (note: several days ago daddy sent me an email asking for my address. he wanted to pray for my health. from the other posts, it looks like i'm not the only one.) Here's my theory: As you guys know, this year is the year of the Boar. My chinese horoscope says to watch my health. I could see how this might affect the snake as it's the opposite sign, but I'm not too sure about the rest of the signs. There is some more info on my xanga site, if you guys want to check it out. I will post the link to that eventually. that's it.

I haven't heard from mommy in a while altho I've been meaning to call and see how she's doing.
work's been really busy. things look like they will mellow out after march. salsa has been the highlight of the new year. debs, i take a class at ucsd with yolanda. she's great and it's fun. i'm enjoying it.

alright, talk to you peeps later! :)

No comments: