Wednesday, March 14, 2007

follow up

I haven't tried posting any pics debs. I thought the one you put up before was really nice. Just to add to my previous statement, my friend said that the RN track sounds like a good track for you as it's flexible and cost effective. He said RNs make about $30-40/hr. Once you get this you can go for the Masters (MSN right?) anytime. He says what's 'unusual' is cuz most people who do really well in the academic world don't usually go the vocational route (?). He says people going through the master's program usually have a specialty or want to be a nurse practioner. He did mention that when you go through the Masters Program after doing the RN route, you might be required to take a semester's worth (2-6 classes) of refresher/core classes. You might know all this stuff already debs, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

alright, tty guys later!

No comments: