Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's gonna be short...okay, maybe not.

Serina, you got it and Em so did not. I realize that I wasn't that clear but I couldn't have been that unclear if Serina got it. By the way, thanks for your message, Serina. It's definitely the route I'm thinking.
For those of you who did not get, it's: shell out a whopping $50K for the BSN and then later another whopping $50K for the Masters OR get the RN education for less now and then shell out the whopping $50K later for the Masters. Currently, the Masters is somewhere in my future plan; it's the method of getting there that I'm working on. I think I've got it figured though. I just need to look up a couple of details b/4 committing. Oh yeah, and I have to get into a program.
Kids were just extra information--I want them in a couple of years--meaning we're not trying quite yet. It will be after school. Dude, em, how are you going to help me take care of the little monsters? I know you can do it, but from NY? You're not that great of a genius.
Is Owen in tune with all of us? How come he doesn't want to join in the fun? Why is he just sitting out in the sidelines? I can't believe he took you off of his myspace friends. Aren't you his favorite sister? Gosh, what the hell does that make the rest of us now?
Good job on getting your tickets! All of those countries sound nice. I also heard Vietnam was really cool. I do have something in mind as a souvenir. I have been wanting a Shishi Odishi, which is a deer scare. Here's a pic:
What the hell is up with the image loader!!!!! Okay, I'm done wasting my time trying to figure it out. I'll put it on the next post.
Anyways, I think it will look nice in the garden and James likes the sound it makes.
I don't think you should worry about mommy and yeeyee. Just try to ignore them b/c they're only going to make you more upset. Let them do their own thing while you take gonggong around.
The renunion thing sounds good but we'll have to change the location every couple of years--to a fun location hopefully. I might only be doing one vacation a year and to spend my saved income on the same vacation spot every year would get boring.

No comments: