Thursday, March 1, 2007

So

I talked to Mommy last night and told her that I was taking a couple of months off from work and she seemed to take it really, really well. Is she on some sort of medication? Just kidding.

She also mentioned Viv leaving school and moving back home and she said you (Viv) were making a mature decision. So I don't know if she's rethought your decision, Viv, and realized that you know what you're doing or she just knows that I'll take your side regardless...but she sounded okay. I still don't think she realizes that you're majoring in architecture and not art though.

She mentioned you and James were sick, Deb. You guys okay? She said something in Chinese about you being "marked." It sounded pretty serious but it was probably just one of those Chinese expressions that does not translate well into English.

Things are good with me. I'm planning to go to Asia in April with Nance and then going to Niagra Falls in May with my friend Sam. I also invited James to the Niagra Falls trip. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it. Have you guys seen Wonderfalls? That's all I know about Niagra Falls. Hopefully magical animals will start talking to me.

1 comment:

serina said...

yeah, I've seen wonderfalls. I had the set. I think I gave it to you guys to watch a long time ago...