Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Comments?

I don't get what you're talking about with the comments. Is there some part of the blog I'm not looking at? Anyways, I have no idea about which boar it is. I just know that it's the year of the boar. I do remember now that you had told me you were taking classes with Yolanda. She was my teacher too and she is great. Have you gone out into the 'real world' to try salsa-ing yet?

Interesting element you add to my tattoo pic...I'll consider. It would be helpful if you could sketch something out. I'm not exactly seeing it how I want to see it...I liked the wind swirls. Did you have fun sketching in the park with your boyfriend? That sounded like a nice way to spend time together. The house is open to you guys whenever you decide to visit.

Yes, James went out to buy a lotto ticket. Wish us luck! Cross all your toes and fingers for us! =)

We've been having great weather these last two days. So good I actually think spring is here. The cherry blossoms along our street all just burst into bloom today! Just last week it was snowing, but somehow now, it's all sunshine. It's almost a 30 degree difference b/w last and this week! I don't know what is going on with the world. I just hope it stays warm.

Where's viv by the way? I know she read the first post b/c she left a comment. But for the most part she's MIA. Is it b/c of finals?

And Owen, does he read this? He hasn't made any contributions.

No comments: