Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Finals finals finals!

That's what's going on in my life right now. That's why I've been MIA. I try not to get on the computer too much right now b/c I get sucked in.
Anyways, I only hung out with Brian on Sunday. I believe he leaves Wednesday evening. I hope he had fun here. We showed him around a little. Mostly residential area b/c he covered the touristy stuff with his co-workers. Then he went house-hunting with us. I did give him a choice. James and I are checking out the market. We're looking to expand in the next year or so.
Em, you're welcome to come anytime. Funny that you should choose that week though. That's the only week that I'm working full-time, April 9th-13th. My usual schedule is all day Tues and Thursdays, and part day, 8:30am-12:30am, on Mon and Wed. I don't usually work on Fridays, but I will begin nannying for someone on Fridays soon, after April 13th--still tentative though. Let me know what you decide. I can still hang out evenings that particular week. School will be done by tomorrow night.
I'll write more when finals are over.

No comments: