Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I bet you could Google your life crises.

Because I don't even get the question. Damn. My powers of comprehension have diminished steadily since I've gotten out of school. Either that or it's the booze. I should've listened to Lisa when she told Homer that alcohol kills brain cells.

So Deb, can you go to school and have kids at the same time? I mean...are you guys trying now? Sometimes it takes a while. Though actually, considering the size of our hips and genetic history, you probably should use protection up until the day you want to conceive. Anyway, if you're going to spend $50K for a bachelor's, I say do it now before the diapers and the formula. Don't you have to be an RN for a couple of years before you can go for MSN? Aren't RN's relegated to the drudgery of the hospital? Isn't the whole point of going for the Master's to bypass the drudgery and basically be on par with Dr. status? And it sounds like you're questioning whether you want to be a nurse at all...

Anyway, when you start popping out the beasts, I'll help you take care of them. Look how well Viv and O turned out. (Right, Viv? Say yes or I'll beat you.)

Serina, I told Debbie that I was taking you to Vegas the minute you hit 21. I was going to take you to every craps table and rake in the money. It was my master plan. So...want to go to Vegas?

Viv, if you tear down the wall between mine and Deb's room just make sure you're not hitting any wiring. It's plaster so it should be okay. Wear a mask, please.

Owen deleted my from his myspace friends. I think he got pissed because I was making comments about all the hoochie mamas on his site. Or....he's got a girlfriend and he's hiding it from us. LoL.

Tira's visiting this weekend and I'm so excited. And...I bought my tickets to Asia. I'm going for 20 days, yo. What do you guys want? I'm going to hit Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Yeah! Not going to Japan because of the cost and I have a feeling Nance wants to do that with Ken. So, I was thinking we should do a family trip to Japan! Wouldn't that be great? All of 5 us (and James, too). When do you think? Maybe next summer? I told Owen to get a job so he can save up for it. He's so funny, he's learning Japanese online now.

Anyway I decided to push back the departure date so I could spend some time with Gong Gong while he's here. Mommy said he probably wouldn't be back in NY and he and I always talk about him coming. I wish I could be with him for the whole trip but I want to spend at least 3 weeks in Asia and I have to fly back on a certain date b/c my friend is coming to visit me. (We're doing a road trip to Niagra Falls.) Mommy and Yiyi will probably drive me nuts and I'm worried about them wandering around in the city looking for a freaking restaurant, lost and confused (remember LA?), asking random strangers where to go, or what to do...Gong gong will probably just leave them. Ha.

No comments: