Saturday, June 30, 2007

Plans

Okay, so I talked to Debbie today and August is not the best time to visit her in Seattle. She might be staying with friends. We should visit her for Christmas though! Maybe we can all go as a family.

Soooooooo, I think that I'll go home for 2 weeks instead of 3 then. My friend Cecilia might come out and visit for a weekend.

I went and got acupuncture on Thursday for my eczema. It really helped. I'm going back next week and also getting an herbal formula prescribed to me. The needles didn't hurt (one was put in my forehead!) though there was some minor discomfort. I was scared to move though for fear of accidentally lodging one of the needles into some crazy pressure point that would leave me debilitated.

Anyway, I got a new fridge. (Yay!)

Are we taking a family trip?

No comments: