Monday, June 4, 2007

Can't stop eating Double Stuf Oreos

Dennis bought a pack and I've eaten half of it in the last 15 minutes. I think I'm going to be sick.

I looked at the paint colors on the Sherwin Williams' site. I've always liked red exterior doors. It's so classic. I looked up Rice Paddy but it's more of a light beige color than green. Do you mean the "Rice Paddy" color scheme? If so, I like it.

James was painting an apartment for some extra cash. It was the whole apartment and the colors were very neutral - a warm white for the walls, a sage bird-shit green for the accent wall in the living room and a linen (cool beige) for the accent walls in the other rooms and a red brick color for the accent in the bedroom. They were Ralph Lauren colors but I don't remember the names except for Linen. It came out well, though too neutral for my taste.

I guess it all depends on the furniture. Are you guys buying all new things? If you're planning on repainting everything, then it'll be easier if you choose a lighter color for now.

When is Mommy going to visit you again?

No comments: