Thursday, June 21, 2007

drooping eyelids....

I'm so tired right now. been looking for dining set for staging. did I mention we've moved up the listing date? We're aiming for early July. Our new real estate agents said list before July 15th or not until after labor day weekend.

Would love to get tile in all baths, but depends on pricing. I'll email you guys some of my priced-out options to get your opinions. Em, with the main bath, it would be either the blue floor tiles or vinyl with either the blue or green 1x1 backsplash. So basically the same floor regardless. Do you have a preference for one backsplash over the other?

I'll inquire about mommy's health or the lasting effects of shingles. One of the ladies I work with is a general practitioner.

Viv, I think you should go to the family dinners maybe once a week or once every other week. I'm sure it's no fun to hear them bicker, but em's right. I'm sure gunggung really likes to see you.

I'll write more during the weekend, but for now..zzzzzzzzz...

No comments: