Thursday, June 21, 2007

- II -

I'm okay. really. I got a little lucky with my files. I forgot I had burned discs of all my portfolio work so I actually don't have to recover any files...although I did lose all my music and my pictures. But I guess those are not as important. I'll just have to re-enact scenes to recover all the pictures I''ve taken. Serves me right for not developing like I was thinking about the other day.

I'm up for the road trip as well as the TATE Museum, depending on how much money I have in the next few months. I'm definitely up for the Tate Musuem. Only if is for those 7 minutes of movie time.

Serina when is Comicon? I know you're gonna kill me for asking that again, but its at the end of the month right? I don't think I'm gonna make it but takes Owen and take pictures. Do they have good food? Send Owen back with good food, please.

Hubert should be alright in a few days. I sent him to the Apple store and the hot Mac guy promised me he'd keep him in one piece. Apparently hard drives do crash on their own sometimes. Some other guy had the same problem. I know I know I'm at fault for dropping my comp. but it makes me feel a little better that it could happen on its own.

Alright talk to you guuys later

No comments: