Monday, June 4, 2007

paint colors

Hi all,

Still sick, still working on the house, still sick of working on the house.....life goes on.

Em, what color did you paint James' room? I'm in the midst of deciding colors as well. I've submitted my choices but I'm thinking of changing them. We don't get a choice for the outside color; that's predetermined by Seattle Housing Authority. I bought a Sherwin Williams color fan deck; it's the company our builders use. The outside of the house is going to be Kaffe, which is a dark brown, with white trim and Rookwood red door.
I'm thinking:
interior, the whole house except for the dining room, because they charge more per color per room,
Irish Cream which is a soft beige
dining room- Rice Paddy (light green w/ some yellow in it)

Once I move in, I'll choose different paint colors for different bedrooms.

You can try using the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to see it but the colors are sort of off. I recommend going to the store to see the paint chip if you're really interested.


gotta to work...

No comments: