Monday, July 2, 2007

don't commit yet...

hey girls,

You might want to hold off for Christmas too. The builders said 210 days from framing; framing began cinco de mayo. BUT, they don't guarantee dates. The date i saw actually written out is 11/29/07, BUT if there's a delay of some sort of who knows what, I might not be in the new house until after Christmas.

Let's see where the builders are at in September. Also, I could still be in my current house in August if the market is bad. I really hope it isn't, but I'm not counting on anything yet. So the road trip could still be a go. But like I said, everything is really up in the air right now. It's too soon to say anything for sure.

Congrats on the new the fridge, Em!

Serina, I hope you're enjoying you vacation.

I will be home Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun packing up. A cleaner is coming to the house on Monday to prepare the house for listing. You guys can give me a call if you want. I'll try not to be too rude; please understand that I'm going to be under a lot of stress during that time. But I will need breaks, so hopefully I will calm down when you guys call. =)

No comments: