Friday, June 15, 2007

-l-

Hi guys,

I have to agree with Serina, at first you confused me with the article em because there seemed to be some indication that you wrote it in the beginning and then it trailed off to a whole other author. ok sorry, i had to add my 2 cents in.

If I'm looking at the schemes on your blog correctly Debs, I really like the second alternative scheme for the kitchen and the little 1"x1" blend of small green tiles. I love that you get to choose. Have you been stumped yet by any of the choices? I haven't looked at your paint colors yet though but I did hear Behr was the best.

I've been having a bit of bad luck for a little bit. I had asked mommy to warm-up my car once when I was in Seattle, apparently she caused one of my cylinders to misfire so I have to tune up, but the stupid mechanic won't make specific appointments. He claims I can drive it but just not uphill which I already couldn't do very well. I think he's secretly scheming so that I'll get stuck some where, but who knows.

Hubert (my Mac) is also down, which almost made me cry. I tripped on a wire and he came tumbling down and I broke his hard drive. I went to the genius bar and the man tried to fix it, but to no avail, but I do have a warranty so they will replace the hardrive for me. I just have to check out data recovery places before-hand because all my portfolio work and regular pictures were on that computer. Apparently its gonna cost me... it was one of my saddest days. It was ironic too because I just bought a flash drive the day before so I could save all my Architecture stuff and whaddya know... Do you need the Adobe Photoshop disc 1 immediately, em?

I also fell down the flight of stairs this week and bruised my head and my butt. Owen laughed at me until he realized I was seriously hurt. Remember the yellow fuzzy slippers Serina? Never get yellow fuzzy slippers!

Ending up my list. I switched cubicles/desks today at work for a project and the desk I switched to had a rolling office chair. I guess I was sitting too close to the edge and it slipped out from under me. I fell to the floor and the chair bounced off the metal file cabinets behind me and hit me on my already bruised head. Needless to say there was a major crash and all the workers turned to look at my mess of a commotion. So there went my dignity along with my bruised ass and bruised head.

I tried to engage Owen into other activities but he refuses and seriously I'm sick of trying. So if he wants to play the computer 24/7 so be it! I'm not his mother and I'm sick of all the back talk, lying, and denile like "I didn't play that long!" when you know he's been on there for like... 18 hours. I really don't know what he eats because he doesn't like what I make him or he's not hungry. Sometimes he doesn't eat at all when he's on the computer. I know I'm not the greatest sister, but hell he's not the greatest brother. If you want him off, you can call him. Do not call me to get him off! I will hang up on you!

Mommy is driving me a little mad recently. She claims I go out too much which I haven't been doing. I only went out twice this week other than work. I went to go visit my friend in the hospital who just gave birth and then i went to a birthday dinner, apparently that doesn't justify me going out at all. I don't drink. I don't get into any trouble and I rarely go out late. If I bring a friend over (so i'm not actually going out) she gets all antsy. So what's the deal? You tell me. (I throw my hands up in the air). Frankly I really don't care anymore because according to her I shouldn't have any sort of quasi-life. Also she got on my case about a letter I was going to send that week, but I couldn't find. And guess why I couldn't find it... because she took it. And then she said when I told her this, "well you didn't tell me you were looking for an envelope." I need a pinata. Can somebody get me a pinata? It's not the candy (although it's a perk)...it's the bat and everything associated with the bat. Also my eating schedule bugs her because apparently if I make myself something to eat when I'm hungry which is before 7:30 when she gets home I'm unhealthy. I do NOT recommnend living at home em! If you find a place down here expect me to be scratching at the door.

I'm a bit worked up now, but moving on to other things. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself em and I really like the bonus room debs. Actually what are you going to do with the bonus room? How are you Serina? Did you like DC? Are you still dancing?

About the primrose stuff, according to the article I linked, you need to take quite a bit of it to actually get results.

My internship is nice. Its very relaxed and flexible. I can get to work anytime between 8:30am to 10am. I have an hour lunch and my days can be switched to my preference. I'm learning Autocad still and I'm quite slow but I'm getting there. Right now i just finished floor plans for a theater for the African American Culture Center, once its printed out I'll scan it and post it. Its actually a really cool space. So I mainly just draw up hand drawings on CAD and sometimes I go and run errands with the architects, like dimensioning buildings or going to the Building Inspection Office.

Do you guys think I would hurt Gong Gong's feelings if i stopped going to the family dinners?

I can't find a job, so I'm back at the bookstore in July, for night shifts and probably the school year.

I'm also going to try to run a lot more. i really want to enter some kind of running thing, like a 5k. So I'm trying to run Lake Merced or Sawyer Camp Trail 3 times a week.

I'm sorry this must be an eyesore to read, but my life seems to be brimming with events even though it doesn't seem so when it happens. Hope you all had a good day. Good night!

No comments: