Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still sick....

hi guys,

Sorry. I forgot to blog. I've been sick. I'm more sick now, Viv. Are you doing all right?
And then yesterday, I got a mosquito bite--my hand/arm is twice its normal size and it ACHES! I can't spell right now!

Anyways, other than that I'm doing fine. We've been busy with the house. Turns out we have to take one wall one down to the lath; I was hoping to only have to take down the wallpaper. But the plaster was damaged, so...
James is taking paint off some window sills. Our retaining wall is being fixed and we're getting bids to have the outside of the house painted. And I have meetings with designer assigned to me for the new house to make sure that we get everything as we like it. It's been CRAZY BUSY! And I start full-time at work next week. Oh well, life goes on.

Em, when you are coming to visit? Have you checked out flight prices yet? It was great that you could post slide shows of your asia trip here. You'll have to show me how to do that. Thanks for the souvenirs. I'm looking forward to having them.

Serina, James has been researching car sales for you. He found a dealer in Buena Park that is selling new Toyota Corrollas for $12,900. You should look in to that if you're serious. He also looked up interest rates: 2.9% for a 3-yr loan, 3.9% for a 4-yr loan, and 4.9% for a 5-yr loan. So it's basically what I had for my 5-yr loan. James wasn't sure if you wanted the Toyota Corrolla b/c it was the one you saw on sale or if you just really liked it. You should really pick the brand/model you really like and then research it. I'm sure that James would be very happy to research it for you. We've had Toyota dealers leaving us messages for the past 3 days now!

Have you guys been looking at the pics I've posted of the new construction? How come you don't write any comments? Don't you have opinions?

No comments: