Friday, May 11, 2007

I remember...

Yep, she did use to call me 'orange chicken'. and yep, I was one from time to time and still can be one from time to time. I don't remember her calling you "my fair lady" though, em. But then again, I can't figure out the translation.

They're fraternal twins which means the % of same genes they share is the same as any other sibling. It is only in identical twins that the genetic makeup is 99.9% the same. Fraternal twins arise when two eggs are released at the same time and then fertilized by different sperm.

BTB, great photos so far, Em!

Love to help with mom's retirement fund. What are you going to do? By the way, have you gotten mommy's tickets yet? Can you get them soon? Have her arrive 6/25 around noon and leave Monday 7/2 any reasonable time (meaning not too late for her and not too early for me).

Thank you for the card you guys sent. It is very pretty. We're going to frame it.

Serina, you mentioned blogger for our house website? Is that what we're using now? I would rather one more picture-oriented. Maybe I'll just use less words then...

BTB Serina, how come you don't have plans to visit me? Even Emily is thinking of visiting me. =)

Em, thanks for trying for the water fountain. If you could make one, that would be even betterb/c it's signature by you. I don't think I specified a picture to be painted. Pick anything that is aesthetically-pleasing.

Approximate move-in time for the new house is Nov 2007. We haven't sold our old yet. Our real estate agent suggests listing mid-August to early September. Any opinions there?

I'll post some pics of the construction soon...or maybe I'll create the blog. But not tonight, I'm so beat. Good night.

No comments: