Monday, May 21, 2007

Question? Question?

Hey guys,
So I need some advice. I am applying for an internship and the due date is coming up but I am suppose to call the other internship (unpaid) to let them set up a station for me 2 weeks prior to when I work (which I told the head lady that I would be ready to begin early June). The internship I am applying for is paid, but it is also full time so I can't do both (although I might try working 7 days a week so I can do both). So here is my dilemma:

I want the paid internship but I don't want to back out on the architecture firm and look bad because I might consider working for them during the school year or next summer, however I cannot guarantee I'll get the other internship. So question is what do I do?

PS. Those are some awesome pictures especially the one wher you and Nancy are harassing the poor statue.

No comments: