Monday, May 7, 2007

I've been in Asia.

I like the floorplan and the rendering of your new house, Deb. When will it be ready to move in? Are you excited? Give my regards to James, I hope he is doing better and wish him a quick recovery.

I just got into Singapore today and I'm flying back to New York on Wednesday. I'm sorry, Deb. I couldn't find the water fountain you wanted but I did find instructions on how to make one online so I'll try and see if I can put that together. Viv, I didn't find the screenprinter either. Serins, the bag you wanted was out of style - so I didn't see any there. I'm sorry guys. I couldn't find anything for James (my James) either. I know, I know, I suck. I swear though, I've been flying from country to country and I'm sort of beat. I have pictures from dinner with YeYe and I'll post them sometime when I get back.

Deb, if you're just uploading photos, you can use flickr or picasa or yahoo photos or smugmug. If you want a blog-type site, you can start one on blogger. Did you sell your old house then?

Serins, how's the new apartment? Are you going to visit Deb too?

All this typing is making me tired. Until next time.

No comments: