Monday, December 3, 2007

Whoa!

What? You get 20% off all Apple products? How did I not know this? The disc drive in my laptop broke. I've been thinking about getting a new laptop.

Deb, do you want your rain boots back? I took them with me to New York thinking they fit me but after an hour of wearing them my circulation was cut off.

Work is okay, I don't like or dislike it; it's just sort of there, like my new bangs. I've been thinking of other ways to focus my energies. Of course, the temperature out here is dropping and with it goes my desire to do anything else. I think maybe another painting class would be fun. I've been spending 9-10 hour days at work and it's not necessary - just me falling into workaholic-mode again. I have to make a concerted effort not to make work my life.

I have no idea what to get Owen for Christmas. I know he wants a Wii but so do I. I want to get him something non-video game related. I'm still thinking on it. I think home-made gifts are a nice idea, maybe I will make him something.

The Richard Prince exhibit was cool. James and I got there just in time - 30 minutes before the museum closed. We almost ran down the spiral (the exhibit was at the Guggenheim, the building is a huge spiral).

Serins do you want dresses? Sweaters for work? Is yellow still your favorite color? I thought you were reading

Debbie, are you and James getting a tree? That would be awesome. We've never had a tree before.

No comments: