Monday, December 3, 2007

'Tis the Season

Hello! Wow, I'm so surprised people started writing on this again. Too bad it doesn't give notifications whenever there's a new post. Anyway, I had a great Thanksgiving. There was so much food. Mommy was able to get a half turkey even though it was still about 10 lbs. The pumpkin pie was surprisingly good as I normally am not fond of pumpkin pie. :-D Thank you all for the Happy Birthday greetings, especially Debbie for leaving the message on some random person's voicemail. haha! I had a great birthday. My friends surprised me first by showing up (I was all ready to eat hot pot with just myself and Brian) and then with a cake and gifts. It was VERY nice. I missed all the phone calls because my phone was dead for most of the day but it was nice to hear the messages.

Well yay! for Christmas is coming! I am very excited with the upcoming holidays. Debbie what exactly are your favorite chocolates and cookies? :P Em what do you mean by photos? You just want a pic of me? lol! jk. Viv, I missed your bday gift so you get two. I have a few ideas for Owen's gift. It's video game related though. Another idea is maybe a book on Intro to handling finances?

My revised Xmas list (in no particular order):

Clothes, mainly nice warm sweaters for work (gotta be careful cuz a lot of materials make me itchy)
Starbuck's Gift card(I can't help it, I've become addicted to their fraps)
Gadgets
Organizer Stuff?
Interesting Books (how to? or good stories? Actually I'd really like a copy of "7 Habits of Highly Effective People")

Also, if anyone wants Apple Products let me know cuz I get 20% off on all their stuff.

No comments: