Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'll read that next

HI GUYS,

yeah debs mentioned that book to me too. It is on my list. I just finished INTO THE WILD. It's a really really good book. I plan to watch the movie when it comes out on dvd (i'm not sure if its still in theatres). I just started the THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG AT NIGHTTIME or something along that line. I always confuse the title. Did you know he just wrote another book em? It looks interesting too. Its on my list. It's called A SPOT OF BOTHER. Also for your info Deb's, Paul Coehlo just wrote a new book.

I studied a little bit about the chicago World's Fair and it's really interesting. Tell me if you find anymore info on it. Also a biography of Frank Lloyd Wright came out and I've been meaning to read that because his life is really interesting. One of the guys that work at Compass also works for Charles Eames as a side job, or at least what's left of his company so I've been learning a lot about the Eames family.

My last day at Compass is the 22nd of December, but let's hope I can last that long because really I'm pretty sick of that job. I also did get a new phone but it was sent to Serina'a place so You'll probably see it when I see it. It's a motorola (although I usually love samsung).

I just had my final review, which was killer but they liked my project, but I never got to the point where I could finish my model. I got really gross afterward though (still al ittle bit now). I look like a lobster with a disease, people keep asking me if I'm sick and my sleep pattern is waaaaaay off. I plan to be a hermit for the next few days.

Sorry work's frustrating you EM. Maybe you should accidentally drop all the files and reorganize them to your taste.

I'm also curious about what kind of car we're getting too.

No comments: