Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh what a relief

I thought I was going to have to force Owen to go. I don't know why that kid doesn't listen to me. I told him the dates too. Jeez. What exactly did you say to him? I'm curious. Was it really the New Year's thing?

I'm excited to see your new house. I did not get you a wedding gift - I said I was going to paint a painting but then I got painter's block. I'll see what i can do this time around.

Have you talked to Mommy? Is she excited to go? I got her a robe and a matching PJ set from my company. 100% Pima cotton, which is supposed to help you sleep more comfortable.

Nothing going on here. James and I are going to see the Richard Prince exhibit at the Guggenheim tonight. I'm just about to head out of work now. I've been staying here way too late for the past couple of weeks.

Hope you guys are all doing well. I haven't tried talking to Serina and Viv last night but my brain was dead by that hour of night.

Oh yeah, what are you guys getting Owen for Christmas? And what do you guys want from Owen for Christmas? He asked me for suggestions.

No comments: