Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh boy!!!

Hey guys,
I'm really excited about vacation because I'm a little burnt out right now, so I'm definitely up for some down time. I will bw most definitely be sleeping in on vaction, just a warning to you all because I haven't felt like I slept int he last 3 months.
School's almost over.
yaay!
I'm getting a new cellphone.
yay!
I might also be graduating in 2 years.
yay!
I gave my two weeks notice to Compass!
yay!
I'm going to NY for the 1st week of school.
YAY!
Do you like all my "YAYS"!!!

I have one addition to my x-mas list:
a mini table saw

Okay enough about me.
I htink mommy would really appreciate the massage Debs. That's a good idea. SHe still talks about the last one. Hey can you send me the floor plans and elevations of your new house. I know you have the floor plans on the blog, but elevations? Thanks Debs. ALso are you gonna have a tree?
SInce I'm gonna be poor for a little bit...once again you guys will all be getting hand made presents again...hopefully ones that will not fall apart. Luck be on your side! Sorry guys probably nothing on your lists unless I get a little desperate.

Hidee ho, back to work for me.

No comments: