Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas is coming......

Hi y'all! No, I do not have a list yet. But I can make one up =) It will mostly be house things. Em, you can always paint me a picture for my walls. This might be rude but did you get me a wedding gift, because I never received it. Not that you needed to get me one, but just worried that you did and it's lost.

I think Owen has changed his mind. I spoke with him on Tuesday night and he said then he would go. I told him he could invite one of his friends to go with him. And I told him the dates you guys were coming. I think that might have done it because I think he might want to be back in time to spend New Year's with his friends. BTW, anyone who wants to stay longer is welcome. You'll just have to book a one way or even a round trip if you know the date of your next visit. I know Em has to get back, but if Serina and Viv have more vacation and would like to prolong the visit, you're most welcome. James is very excited that you guys are coming. But he did think it was too bad that the visit is so short.

No comments: