Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm not sure...

what it was I said that made him decide to go.... I told him to think about it, that he could bring a friend if he wanted since there is plenty of room. It could have been that too, because when I said that, he paused and asked why. And I told him that it would be nice to have the whole family together for Christmas and that i wanted him to have a good time. Maybe he was worried that I was going to make him work the whole time and when I said he could bring a friend, he realized that I didn't expect him to work? I don't know...whatever...I'm just glad he's coming. We can grill him when he's here. =)

No worries about the painting. Take your time. Someday, I would like at least one work of art from you.

I don't know what to get mommy. Your gifts sound very nice. May be I'll get her a massage when she's here in Seattle. So viv and Serina have a list. Your list, em, is very generic--could you be more specific? I don't really have a list and I don't think you guys need to get me anything. The trip up here and your guys help will be my present. You guys can get me a box of my favorite chocolates or cookies if you want. Though that is really not appetizing to me right now as I am slowly getting over a cold/sore throat. Ooohhh...I like nice soaps too--French-milled or handmade.

BTW, bring your SLIPPERS! With the new floors and carpet, everyone will have to take off their shoes before coming in. If you don't want to bring slippers or don't have any, I can buy everyone some and you can leave them here for when you visit. There's always good sales on slippers this time of year. =) Just let me know.

Any ideas on what Owen wants? Video games seem redundant and boring now. What's in for boy teenagers right now?

What kind of art does Richard Prince do? It sounds like you and James are getting along well. Do you like how things are with him? Do you like work? I've been working late as well, but I still enjoy it so it's not too bad.

I think mommy is excited about coming. I haven't spoken to her since Tuesday. Has she said anything to you?

No comments: