Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi girls..I bought Mommy's ticket last night. I sent it to everyone's gmail account. Someone in SF, please print it out for mommy.

Serina, I need ideas for your b-day gift too.

Viv, I still don't have anything. Help!

James and I are going to Jackie's place for Thanksgiving. It will be her and her husband, her mom and dad, and James and I. We are bringing the turkey. We bought a Butterball and James was going to cook it. Then a couple days ago, when James and I were eating at a Hawaiian restaurant, James saw an ad to have your turkey roasted by this sort-of famous chinese BBQ place in the I-district. I say sort of famous b/c that the last couple of events we went to had roast pork from this place. It was so good! And I was so happy to find a great chinese BBQ place here in Seattle.

Em, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Serina and viv, I figure you're having some turkey at home with mommy?

No comments: