Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Uh-uh.

Excuse me. Ahem, yes, you. I don't think you saw me in the iPod Touch line. You skipped right over me and went on to the next fellow but you see, I'm here. Right here. On deck. Up next for bat. Whatever other terminology sports people use for the people that are next up with no one else in front of them and everyone else behind them.

Regarding a graduation gift, I think we should stick with family tradition, i.e. no gifts for graduating high school. We are flying out there to see him and that is a gift unto itself. The gift of our presence (sorry Serina and Viv that I couldn't make it out there for your graduations. I will buy you gifts in my stead. Viv, you get a laptop. What's that you say? You already have one? Well, then my work here is done. Serins, you get an iPod. What's that you say? You gave my gift to Viv? Well then, we're all winners here.)

Oh wait a second, I'm in the wrong line. I'm actually next in the iPhone line. Which is in front of the iPod Touch line.

I'm ready.

No comments: