Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi

Hi,

Debs, what else have you been using your ipod touch for? I've only played games, browsed the internet, and used the notes application. I feel like I could use it more but not sure how. Any ideas (or gamewould be great. Also, any game recommendations too.

As far as purchasing an ipod touch, let me know so I can see if I can get it discounted through my work (pretty sure I can).

Other ideas for Owen:
- a $50-100 bond or Roth IRA account (something he can't touch it for a while and instead will grow bit by bit with interest)
- laptop fan (altho Viv says he doesn't want one anymore)
- Asian Kung Fu Generation (AKFG) or the Pillows CD (last I heard he liked their music, not sure which CDs he already has) AKFG is expensive at about $50/CD
- Manga or anime
- Does he still like Old Navy? maybe a gift card
- Does he need/want a new badminton racket?

Viv, any idea what he's been into lately?

No comments: