Sunday, May 31, 2009

CCA 2008 Fashion show

Hey so here was last year's fashion show from my school.

CLICK



My guess is that emily is the grumpy old man, but I guess you still could have figured it out even though if I didn't say it. The golden rule is that emily is the grumpy anything..hehe..just kidding. Your gonna beat me up when you get back aren't you?

Thank you for my gifts for graduation!!! You probably can't get Owen a badminton racket because he already got a new one from china. I don't think he would be that interested in the Roth Ira acct. even though its good for him. CD's sound good or Old Navy giftcard is ok. Ipod touch would be nice, although what do you really do with an Ipod touch? you need internet access. I think a trip to Japan would be ideal, but whose willing to do that? Sorry guys I have no idea. I was thinking about getting him a pretty leis for graduation, but thats as far as I got.

No comments: