Monday, May 25, 2009

CA Academy of Science

Hi!  Sorry for not being around in the last year, but as you all know, I've been busy.  

Anyways,  I bought Viv a membership to the CA Academy of Sciences.  It includes one guest admission every time.  That means whenever one of us visits, we can get in for free.  Viv, this will be your upcoming X-mas present and birthday present.  

I thought about buying this for Owen's grad present, but I think we (us sisters) would never get the chance to see the interior; he would have no time for us and just bring his friends.  

Speaking of which, anybody thought about a grad present for O yet?  I am contemplating an I-pod touch but will only do it if someone goes in on it with me.  I do love mine.  But I am open to ideas.  

Viv, it says to print out all pages of the PDF file that will come attached to an email.  You have to bring it to the office to collect your membership stuff or wait 4-6wk by mail--something like that.  Please fwd that email to me too, thanks.  


1 comment:

mle said...

Deb, you may be the only person that buys birthday gifts 6 months in advance.