Monday, July 16, 2007

Trapped in a BOX

Hi. Sorry I've been busy. My internship went from me checking my email and reading my own books to being super busy with 4 projects on hand and adding 2 more in the next coming weeks. It's kinda of exciting. Right now I'm redesigning facades for a real estate business, a hair salon, and a grocery store, and drawing up plans for a restaurant that's going to start next to my work in a few months/ year, and drawing up plans for a lobby of the African American Arts Complex. So it's a bit crazy. I'm not sure if i'm gonna get paid but the architect that i work with thinks I should and is asking me write my hours because we're actually co-collaborating the designs. Furniture might also be an option depending on the client, but I'm hoping to do some of that.

I got trapped in an elevator last week. It's a long story, but its a very old elevator with gates and all and it kept beeping at me. Anyways i won't go into detail with that fiasco. Let's just say it was Friday the 13th.

Can you take a picture of your bike Em. It sounds cute. Do plan to bike everywhere now??

No comments: