Monday, April 16, 2007

Sigh

Me: Gong gong is in the shower. The showerhead is tricky, remind me to show you how to use it when he gets out.

Mommy: I'm not taking a shower.

Me: What about tomorrow?

Mommy: No.

Me: What? You're not taking a shower tomorrow?

Mommy: No, I'm not taking a shower tomorrow. No.

Me: What, you're not taking a shower tomorrow?

Mommy: I'm taking a shower tomorrow.

Me: Okay. (pause) The showerhead is tricky, I'll show you how to use it so you can shower tomorrow.

Mommy: It's just a shower. How hard can it be? You think I'm stupid?

Me: NO. I'm not saying you're stupid, it's just tricky. You have to pull down.

Mommy: Yeah, yeah, you pull down...

Yiyi: You just turn it all the way and then..

Me: No! You pull the faucet down. There's..

Yiyi: Is it like Serina's where you have to pull it really hard? Or of course there's a button.

Me: No! There's no button. There's no nozzle. That's what I'm saying! It's tricky because you can't see where to adjust it.

Mommy: Well, if you're so smart, how did you know how to do it?

Me: Because the shower in my apt is the same way.

Mommy: Oh yeah. That's right. I remember when I stayed there it was really tricky. Can you show us later?

No comments: