Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Alright alright

Hey em,

Nintendo DS if it's dirt cheap and some games (Super Mario Brothers or something?)

Don't forget that you still have to go through customs. If they see you have too many bags they'll take it away. Don't pay more than $25 if you get me one. I want Gucci (no. 1 choice) or Coach (no. 2 choice). can't ... handle.. the ... pressure.. to .. decide! I want a shoulder bag or hand bag and not too many pockets (unless it's cute) nor too many buckles (unless it's cute). It should be small-medium size-ish. I want it for work. No BIG label or big buckles (I hate big buckles), kind of settle.

If Gucci, I want black or brown. http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/handbags/#162882_FCERG_9791

If Coach, I want this design (darker brown Cs). http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8836&category_id=68 I want the band to be darker though.

argh. ok just Gucci. I will look later. ttyl

1 comment:

serina said...

What was I thinking. No on the Coach. :P