Thursday, April 5, 2007

My stomach hurts

Viv, you spelled "financial" wrong. No wonder you're going to art school.

Just kidding, skippy. CONGRATULATIONS on getting financial aid. I'm really, really happy for you. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. My roommate and I got stuck watching Heroes online. For 5 hours.

Ah. Productivity.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn Photoshop on my own again and it's frustrating. The discs I was going to send you had installation errors and I'm not sure it's even worth it anymore to send them. James is going to hook me up with some so once I get those I'll send them over.

Mommy sent me her old phone and I get reception now. I called her on my old phone and it kept hanging up on her and she left me a message saying, "I think something's wrong with your phone." Me, "That's why you sent me your old one." Yeah, I'm mean. Sorry. I didn't do anything to her for April Fool's this year at least. I was going to sign her up for an online dating service but thought that'd be too cruel.

Anyway, if you want me to send anything back home with Mommy, let me know.

Serins, I see you in Vegas. As a professional gambler. Seriously, you've always been good with people. Have you thought of sales or hospitality? Maybe event planning?

Deb, what did you want me to paint for you again?

No comments: