Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone!

How's it going? I had a great new year. Mommy hosted a New Year's Eve party at our place. Gong Gong, Aunt Nora, Viv, Owen, his friends, my friend, and I were there. There was a lot of food and I thought it was fun. Then I went to Brian's place and played a Murder Mystery Game. That game seems like a fun one to host.

I saw Darjeeling Limited. It's not really my kind of movie but I thought it was a bit entertaining and interesting. I think you'd like it.

I'm really glad you like the socks. I figured it's freezing cold over there, and they'd come in handy. :) I do try to get people gifts I think they'd like. Not sure if you got to go through the Japanese magazine. I guess the idea was kind of out there. I figured you're kind of into fashion and there are a lot of cute clothes & styles in it. That edition features winter wear. If you plan to design or make your own clothing, that mag. may be a great reference for ideas. Well, maybe, maybe not, no biggie. :)

I think going to Hong Kong first is fine with me. If everyone is okay with that too then we'll plan for that. I would love to meet more relatives. Actually, I'm pretty sure Yeye has met me before. I think it was when I was really young, possibly a toddler.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: