Friday, May 2, 2008

I laughed

Just kidding. I think I was a bit shocked. Those eagles are sharp and a lot bigger than I thought. They could probably take down a human if you irritated it enough.

Viv, I liked the artwork on your site. I'm in agreement with Em. What is it? I think you should also add an header at least with a site name. Alright, ttyl!

I'm really surprised they don't have burritos there Em. You can make your own or wait a week and grab one in CA. :)

As for as Bay to Breakers were you guys interested in going? It's on Sunday, May 18 It's 12k, about 7.5 miles. Viv and Owen expressed interest. It is $45 for registration. You could totally run without being registered but your time won't get recorded unless you do it on your own. I'm going to be running at a pretty slow pace. I think it might be cool just to get out there. There will be a lot of people walking (partiers). :) ttyl.

By the way, I got my haircut yesterday, and I got this weird bob. It looks like my hair did when I was in 5th grade. rice bowl cut. :P

No comments: